1999-W 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle PF-70 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
- Product Details
Product DetailsProof Platinum American Eagles are a great way to invest in Precious Metals. Their design changes yearly adding to the interest and desirability of each issue!
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect Proof-70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: John Mercanti design showing a portrait of the Statue of Liberty gazing confidently forward, the symbol of freedom and opportunity.
- Reverse: Bald eagle flying above Southeastern Wetlands and an alligator crawling in a swamp.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Proof Platinum Eagle reverse design changes yearly adding to its bullion appeal. Add this beautiful 1 oz Proof Platinum American Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:His Eminence
Date:Apr 30, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.