Currently Out of Stock
Proof - 69 UCAM
The total number of coins graded by a specific grading service for a particular coin and grade combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect 69 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: Designed by Joel Iskowitz showing "Legislative Muse" flanked by two eagles perched on columns representing the bicameral legislature of congress.
- Features the West Point Mint's "W" mintmark.
Protect and display your Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
The beloved design on this Platinum Eagle is often considered one of the most beautiful designs in all of American coinage. Add this 2006-W 1 oz Platinum Eagle to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
|Grade||Proof - 69 UCAM|
|Mint Mark||W - West Point|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review