Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Roman Silver Denarius depicting Emperor Elagabalus. 218-222 AD. 2.71 grams.
- Encapsulation by NGC authenticates and protects the Mint State condition of the coin.
- Strike: 4/5. Surface: 5/5.
- Obverse: Laureate bust facing right.
- Reverse: Abundantia standing left emptying cornucopuia dtsr to right.
- RIC IV 56.
Protect your Ancient coin by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Roman Denarius of Emperor Elagabalus to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.