- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 500 coins.
- A shaped coin of Napoléon Bonaparte's head and shoulders.
- Coin comes in a wooden treasure box with engraved imperial insignia and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the Djibouti coat of arms, issue date and face value. The coat of arms is surrounded by bees along with one of his most famous quotes.
- Reverse: Depicts an image of Napoléon Bonaparte with his military hat in partial golden color.
- Sovereign coin backed by Djibouti.
Handle your Napoléon Bonaparte coin with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Hold history in your hand. Add this 5 oz Silver Napoléon Bonaparte Shaped coin to your cart today!
Napoléon chose the bee as the emblem to represents his status as Emperor. He believed since the bees were a symbol of the Merovingian kings, this symbol would give him added legitimacy to rule as Emperor.
MDM Mint is one of the leaders in providing unique coins to the numismatic world. MDM, short for Münzhandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG German Coin, is one of the largest international mints and is also a member of the Richard Borek Group. Founded in 1893, this group is an internationally active coin trading company that is one of the world market leaders for precious metal collectibles.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.