Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 999 coins.
- Coin comes in a wooden box and with an individually numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the Barbados coat of arms, issue date and face value. Around the coat of arms are images of an anchor, rope and the ship's wheel, or helm.
- Reverse: Depicts the image of Ferdinand Magellan on one side of the coin and his ship on the opposite side. In the middle is a movable wheel inlay. Above the wheel is a map of the world.
- Sovereign coin back by Barbados.
Due to the special enamel coating finish the center of the coin is protected, it can be touched with bare hands.
A classic numismatic topic reinvented on an innovative coin with a brilliant design. Add this 3 oz Silver Ferdinand Magellan coin to your cart today!
Magellan was born in 1480 and died April 27, 1521. He was a Portuguese navigator and explorer. He embarked from Spain and sailed around South America and across the Pacific. He was killed in the Philippines but one of his ships continued to Spain, accomplishing the first circumnavigation of Earth.
MDM Mint is one of the leaders in providing unique coins to the numismatic world. MDM, short for Münzhandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG German Coin, is one of the largest international mints and is also a member of the of the Richard Borek Group. Founded in 1893, this group is an internationally active coin trading company that is one of the world market leaders for precious metal collectibles.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.