- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver featuring a .9999 fine Gold gilded tiger.
- Mintage of only 2,888 coins.
- Comes with a box and a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: National Emblem of Laos with the face value below.
- Reverse: The center depicts a Gold gilded lion surrounded by a ring made of real jade. The outer edge is decorated with images of tigers and the date in both Chinese and English.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Laos government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
These coins are sought after for their artistic value and low mintage. Add this ongoing popular series coin to your collection today!
Lunar - Year of the Tiger
The lunar year of the tiger will start on February 1, 2022 and will end on January 21, 2023. This is the year of the water tiger. People born in a year of the tiger tend to be brave, competitive, unpredictable, and confident.
MDM Mint is one of the leaders in providing unique coins to the numismatic world. MDM, short for Münzhandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG German Coin, is one of the largest international mints and is also a member of the Richard Borek Group. Founded in 1893, this group is an internationally active coin trading company that is one of the world market leaders for precious metal collectibles.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Sep 6, 2021
I ordered this beauty in celebration of Year of the Tiger. It is one of just a few coins I've ever purchased and is currently the largest of all. What a surprise to open the box and find that the stone ring is lavender jade. Although the dark green depicted in the photo looks more classic, I certainly appreciate my new coin for what is surely an added layer of distinction. I will have no problem with ordering a second one in green.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.