Currently Out of Stock
Proof - 65
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the PR-65 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Charles Barber.
- Mintage of 2,031 pieces.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet and a wreath.
- Reverse: Depicts a wreath surrounding the Roman numeral V.
- Minted at Philadelphia, P.A.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make be a great addition to any collection. Add this 1899 Liberty Head Nickel to your cart today!
|Grade||Proof - 65|
|Mint Mark||P - Philadelphia (Not Shown)|
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review