- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 888 coins worldwide.
- Coin is presented in presentation box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination.
- Reverse: Features a close-up image of an tiger, which fills the entire center of the coin. This image is adorned in genuine yellow Mother of Pearl.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This distinctly unique Silver coin is sure to be highly popular amongst collectors for its mother of pearl feature and its large size. Add this beautiful 5 oz Silver Mother of Pearl Year of the Tiger coin to your cart today!
Lunar - Year of the Tiger
The Year of the Tiger is the third in the Chinese zodiac cycle. The 12 zodiac animals are, in order: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig. An Ox year occurs every 12 years. The lunar year of the tiger will start on February 1, 2022 and will end on January 21, 2023. This is the year of the water tiger. People born in a year of the tiger tend to be brave, competitive, unpredictable, and confident.
MDM Mint is one of the leaders in providing unique coins to the numismatic world. MDM, short for Münzhandelsgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG German Coin, is one of the largest international mints and is also a member of the Richard Borek Group. Founded in 1893, this group is an internationally active coin trading company that is one of the world market leaders for precious metal collectibles.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.