|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Roman Empire Gold Aureus. Licinius I (308-324 AD).
- NGC encapsulation guarantees and protects the coin's Very Fine condition.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 3/5.
- NGC has notated this coin with edge marks and a slight bend.
- Obverse: Laureate bust of Licinius left.
- Reverse: Victory holding wreath and palm with captive below.
- Ex Trau Collection (1935).
- RIC 285c.
Display your Roman Gold coin in style by adding a presentation box to your order.
Ancient Roman coins make a unique addition to any collection, add this example to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.