- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .950 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 250 coins!
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Obverse: Pays tribute to the coronation of Emperor Napoleon on December 2, 1804.
- Reverse: Shows the Louvre Pyramid. Inside the pyramid shows the key work of the museum: The Victory of Samothrace.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this commemorative coin with extremely limited mintage to your cart today!
The Year of Napoléon
As a significant figure in the history of France, 2021 is being celebrated as Napoléon's Year. To mark this anniversary, Monnaie de Paris is not only releasing a range of coins, but is also organizing an exhibition in their museum in partnership with the Napoléon Foundation.
Monnaie de Paris
Founded in 864, not only is Monnaie de Paris France's longest standing institution but it is also the oldest enterprise in the world. Today, they mint strikes circulation coins for France, as well as beautiful Gold & Silver commemorative coin programs, which are each intricately designed works of art. The Mint is also home to a museum which hosts exhibitions, tours, and workshops as well as the Guy Savoy Restaurant.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.