- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This coin has a mintage of 4,407,550.
- Population of 16 coins at this grade level with 9 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-64 (Brown, Large Date) condition.
- Attributed as Newcomb 13, Large Date.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mint mark.
For 1820 Large Cents, there are 6 known die varieties. Many 1820 Newcomb 13s are known to have been found in a wooden keg beneath a railway platform sometime after the Civil War. In many cases, these coins are labeled as "Randall Hoard" Cents although there is no proof that can confirm this. Regardless, 1820 Newcomb 13s are a special coin with a unique history!
Showcase your certified Large Cent by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this 1820 Large Cent MS-64 (Brown, N-13, Large Date) by PCGS to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.