- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1.56 oz of .999 fine Silver
- Mintage of only 500 coins.
- Each coin comes in box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II with the Ghana denomination of 5 Cedis. An ornate border surrounds the effigy.
- Reverse: Features a colored image of Eir. She is holding and smelling a red flower. She is surrounded by herbs and colorful flowers.
- This coin is legal tender in the Republic of Ghana.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A color coin decorated with digital printing which brings her to life. Add this Silver Antique Eir coin to your cart today!
Within the Norse mythos, Eir is either a goddess of healing or a valkyrie. Some sources often compare her to the Greek goddess Hygeia. The Norse pantheon includes at least nine healing goddesses, where Eir is the deliverer of medicine and doctor to the gods. She is the goddess called upon for herbal and medicinal knowledge. Besides, she was associated with copper that was used in the healing rituals and ceremonies.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.