Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Coin is graded a perfect MS-70 by PCGS with the designation of FirstStrike.
- Obverse: Displays the Niue coat of arms along with the face value and the year of issue.
- Reverse: Features the officially licensed Imperial Crest of the Galactic Empire in Star Wars. The reverse also features the metal content, purity, and the Lucasfilm copyright for further authentication.
- Issued by the sovereign government of Niue.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Be sure to grab this highly collectible coin stamped in .9999 fine Gold. These official Star Wars Galactic Empire Bullion coins make the perfect gift for Star Wars fans, numismatists and investors alike. Add this MS-70 2021 1 oz Gold Star Wars Galactic Empire Bullion coin to your cart today!
Star Wars Galactic Empire
When Sith Lord, Sheev Palpatine created the Galactic Empire from the ashes of the Galactic Republic he refashioned the Republic's 8-spoked cog into the 6-spoked symbol that came to represent the most feared and mighty empire the Galaxy had ever seen. Palpatine understood the power of symbols in branding his new empire and projecting strength throughout the galaxy. The similarities and differences to the symbol of the Old Republic simultaneously maintained a familiarity necessary for acceptance while also indicating a clear transition to a new order. The Galactic Imperial Crest would appear on flags, spacecraft, administrative buildings, currency and more. Now you can invest in real life official Galactic Empire Bullion Gold.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.