- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Housed in an archival quality currency holder.
- Group of 10 consecutively serial numbered notes.
- Graded Crisp Uncirculated condition.
- Face: George Washington portrait with the Silver certificate text at the bottom.
- Back: Familiar back of the U.S. dollar.
- Priest/Anderson signatures—Friedberg #1619.
Series 1957 notes were some of the last $1.00 Silver Certificates printed during Dwight Eisenhower's presidency. Add some of these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.