Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
From east to west and across the north, each flag is distinguished by colors and symbols specific to the land, people and history they represent. These 13 flags come together beautifully on this special collectible, where they form an inspiring image that proudly represents Canada as a whole.
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 750 coins.
- Each coin comes packaged in a clamshell display box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Re-imagines the map of Canada as a colorful collage of the nation’s provincial and territorial flags. Each flag fills the shape of the province or territory it represents: Yukon, Northwest Territories and Nunavut in the north; and from west to east, British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, Prince Edward Island, Nova Scotia, and Newfoundland and Labrador. The reverse includes the year “2021”, the word “CANADA” and the face value “100 DOLLARS”.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this 10 oz Silver $100 Canada's Provincial and Territorial Flags coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.