|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Platinum to Us
- Contains 88 grams (2.8292 oz) of .999 fine Platinum.
- Worldwide mintage of 88 commemorative medals.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the condition of the coin.
- First day of issue designation is limited to coins purchased from the Mint on the first day this coin was made available.
- Hand signed label by Song Fei, the designer of this beautiful commemorative medal.
- Obverse: Depicts the Great Wall of China. A view from atop the wall, which shows it rising up to a mountaintop. Above is a model of a Huntianyi, a Chinese armillary sphere. Two inscriptions on this face read "China Great Wall" in Chinese and "2019".
- Reverse: Depicts two unicorns in the clouds. In the upper left is the creature as imagined in Eastern culture. A scaly coat covers the body of a goat, and curvy horns protrude from its head. The Western iteration, which is in the lower right, is one that is more familiar to Americans. It looks like an equine with a single horn extending from its forehead.
- Minted by the Chinese Mint.
Protect your Platinum coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
Enhance your Chinese Platinum collection with this highly sought after coin. Add this 2019 China 88g Platinum Unicorn Commemorative Medal to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.