- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1.6075 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 888 coins.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of issue.
- Obverse: A profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, issuing country, 2021 year of issue, and the face value.
- Reverse: Features a scarab with a turquoise insert. Included in the design are other symbols and jewelery art of Egypt.
- Sovereign coin backed by Niue.
The turquoise was used as a decoration, as it is considered a stone of happiness. Add this 2021 Niue Silver Antique Scarabaeus coin to your cart today!
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in different sizes, shapes and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content but also for their unique designs, sizes and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.