- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of only 333 coins.
- Comes in a box in the original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and includes the country of issue, face value and year of issue. Around the rim are silhouettes of characters in other Fairy Tales.
- Reverse: Features an image of Snow White with the witch, who is offering her the poison apple. In the background are the seven dwarfs and her cottage house in the forest. Her dress is highlighted in blue.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A coin struck in refined smartminting relief. Don't miss out on this second coin in the series. Add this 3 oz Antique Silver Snow White coin to your cart today!
Snow White is a German fairy tale known across the world since the 19th century. The first edition of the story appeared in the 19th century with the original name Sneewittchen. The fairy tale tells a story about a beautiful princess Snow White and her stepmother, the Queen. The Queen is jealous because she wants to be known as “the fairest in the land” when Snow White’s beauty surpasses her own. Snow White lives with the well-known Seven Dwarfs in a small forest house.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in different sizes, shapes and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content but also for their unique designs, sizes and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.