- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Set contains one 1 oz Silver coin, the brass $2 and $1 circulating coins, copper-nickel 50c and 20c circulating coins and copper 10c circulating coins.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Worldwide mintage of only 750 coins.
- Each set is presented in a beautiful box.
- Collectively the coins feature many well-known New Zealand symbols such as the Maori carved mask, known as a "koruru" on the 10-cent coin, and the HMS Endeavour, the ship of Captain James cook, on the 50-cent coin.
- Obverse Silver Proof: Portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the year and "New Zealand".
- Reverse Silver Proof: Features a colorful image of the Auckland Island Merganser, a waterfowl.
- Sovereign coins backed by the New Zealand government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A great set featuring the 1 oz Silver Proof coin. Add this 6-Coin Currency Proof Set to your cart today!
New Zealand Post
The New Zealand Post has been representing New Zealand for more than 178 years. They are the official issuer of New Zealand legal tender commemorative coins in partnership with the Reserve Bank of New Zealand. Their coins reflect New Zealand's people, place, history, heritage and culture and highly collectible with low worldwide mintages.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.