Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 500 coins.
- Comes in a framed box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts a honeycomb. Included are the inscriptions for the country of issue, year of issue and face value.
- Reverse: Features an image of bee in a hive.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Cameroon government.
Protect your Bee Yourself coin from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
An ideal coin for all overs of nature and beekeepers. Add this Ultra-High relief Silver Bee Yourself coin to your cart today!
Mint of Poland
The Mint of Poland has been striking coins for over 250 years and is among the top three most technologically advanced mints in the world. They are the main mint for circulation coins and commemorative coins issued by the National Bank of Poland. Every year this mint introduces a wide range of numismatic coins in different finishes, sizes and metals. The themes includes animals, lucky coins, and famous artwork. The coins have different countries of issues.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.