- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The most popular coin just got better! For the first time in 35 years, the American Silver Eagle got a new design and, with APMEX, customers can have a PCGS certification adds to the collectible value. Certified as First Day of Issue, this is one of the very first coins of this historic new coin released from the mint. The mid-year introduction of this new and exciting coin has led to a very limited supply available at launch.
The U.S. Mint only sells bullion coins to companies listed as authorized to purchase all four Precious Metals. APMEX is one of the few authorized companies, which allows us to offer American Eagle products directly to our customers.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- First year of the historic redesign of the Silver Eagle, adding collectible value to these Silver coins!
- The First Day of Issue label guarantees this coin was among the very first shipped from the mint upon release of the new Type 2 Silver Eagles design.
- APMEXclusive® PCGS Black Label adds visual appeal to this popular coin.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin. Multiples of 20 are packaged in PCGS storage boxes.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s famed design depicting Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: The design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
- Guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
One of the most popular Silver coins in the world, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2021 Silver Eagle to your cart today!
New Silver Eagle Design
In 2020, the United States Mint unveiled the new reverse designs for the 2021 Silver Eagles. 2021 marks the 35th Anniversary of the American Eagle Coin program, and the new designs will begin appearing on these coins in mid-year 2021. AIP Designer Emily Damstra created the new 2021 Silver Eagle design, which was sculpted by Mint Medallic Artist Michael Gaudioso. The new 2021 American Silver Eagle design depicts a single eagle coming in for a landing, carrying an oak branch as if to add it to a nest.
PCGS Certified Silver Eagles
With the historic introduction of the new Type 2 design, making PCGS certified options only adds to the overall demand for the new American Silver Eagle coin. PCGS, an independent third-party grading service, adds desirability by certifying the condition of each coin, then encapsulating it in a protective holder backed by a full guarantee of authenticity and condition. APMEX brings to our customers with this release, an option to purchase a graded MS-70 which indicates an exceptional coin with no perceptible flaws. Additionally, PCGS certifies select coins as First Day of Issue if they can be verified to have shipped from the mint within the first day of release. With PCGS certified coins, customers and enthusiasts alike can be assured of receiving coins in the absolute finest condition with this historic release of the Type 2 Silver Eagles.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.