- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 999 coins worldwide.
- Enhanced Smartminting© used.
- Presented in a decorative display box.
- Obverse: Depicts one of the most ornate bridges in Paris, the Pont Alexandre III, along with the Palau Coat of Arms and the inscription "Paris".
- Reverse: Features a detailed image of the French capital from a bird's-eye view highlighting selected buildings like the Eiffel Tower, the Notre Dame, and the Arc de Triomphe. The River Seine is distinguished in beautiful Tiffany Art glass that appears to divide the coin in half.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Palau government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This intricately detailed coin would be the perfect addition to any collection. Add this unique 2021 Palau 3 oz Silver Tiffany Art Metropolis Paris coin to your cart today!
The Tiffany Art Metropolis Collection
This new collection is the first of the Tiffany Art coins to feature famous urban landscapes. The Tiffany Art Collection is one of CIT's flagship series that first launched in 2004 and has been issued annually since 2007, with the 2020 release marking the end of the original series. The Metropolis collection will embrace the advances in minting technology and will utilize enhanced smartminting© technology to take this beloved series to new heights. The first coin in this collection features the Tiffany Art glass like never before, the way the turquoise-colored glass flows through the middle of the coin is a remarkable achievement of numismatic technology!
CIT Silver Coins
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces Silver coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.