Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a specially designed presentation case in the shape of a frame along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of 1,111 coins.
- Obverse: Features the right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depicts a colorful tree decorated with an amethyst and the surface around it is decorated with multi-colored digital printing, precise laser frosting and selective copper plating. The sun is in the background.
- Sovereign coin back by Niue.
Add this souvenir coin, "Tree of Luck" to your cart today!
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Mint of Poland
The Mint of Poland has been striking coins for over 250 years and is among the top three most technologically advanced mints in the world. They are the main mint for circulation coins and commemorative coins issued by the National Bank of Poland. Every year this mint introduces a wide range of numismatic coins in different finishes, sizes and metals. The themes includes animals, lucky coins, and famous artwork. The coins have different countries of issues.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.