- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .32 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of only 500 coins.
- Comes in a presentation case in the shape of a frame along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the inscriptions for the country of issue the denomination and year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a colorful image of Napoléon Bonaparte on a horse, leading the charge. Inscriptions include his name and year of birth and death.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Cameroon government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A wonderful coin for all collectors and especially history and military lovers. Add this 2021 Silver Napoléon Bonaparte coin to your cart today!
Mint of Poland
The Mint of Poland has been striking coins for over 250 years and is among the top three most technologically advanced mints in the world. They are the main mint for circulation coins and commemorative coins issued by the National Bank of Poland. Every year this mint introduces a wide range of numismatic coins in different finishes, sizes and metals. The themes includes animals, lucky coins, and famous artwork. The coins have different countries of issues.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Sacramento, CA USA
Date:Jul 23, 2021
If you like colorized coins, this is a keeper. The portrait is one done by the artist David that any Bonaparte afficiado would recognize. Definitely get it for the artwork.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.