- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Each coin contains 1/10 oz actual Gold weight.
- First year of the historic redesign of the Gold Eagle, adding collectible value to these Gold coins!
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the perfect 70 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left. The Type 2 design features added details from the original bronze cast to enhance this beloved design.
- Reverse: a bold close-up portrait of an eagle, designed by Jennie Norris. This design is the first new design introduced since the series began in 1986.
Add this 2021 1/10 oz Gold Eagle Type 2 coin, containing an affordable tenth ounce of Gold and featuring iconic designs, to your cart today!
The American Gold Eagle Coin Series
Introduced in 1986, the Gold American Eagle series is one of the most popular Gold bullion coins on the market today. Collectors and investors alike opt for the Gold Eagle because of its attractive design, near universal recognition, and the fact that their purity and weight are guaranteed by the United States Treasury.
PCGS Gold Eagles
Though Gold Eagles are prized by investors for their Gold content and U.S. Treasury backing, collectors are drawn to the Gold Eagles series as well, due to their attractive design and wide recognition. Collector interest in this issue is particularly high, being the first since 1986 to feature a new design. PCGS, an independent third-party grading service with a trusted 35-year reputation, adds collectible appeal by certifying the authenticity and condition of each coin, then encapsulating it in a protective holder backed by a full guarantee of authenticity and condition.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.