- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Certified a near perfect Mint State-69 by PCGS guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
- Silver Eagles have been minted every year beginning in 1986.
Protect and display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add a random date PCGS certified Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.