Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1/2 gram of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 20 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a close-up of an adult elephant with his trunk almost to the edge of the coin. In the background is an Acacia tree and above his head is some foliage and a bird flying.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Female and young elephants usually travel in herds and the adult male will generally travel alone. One of the most recognized animals on the planet graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes annually, making it desirable by collectors. Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box recommended for this coin.
Add this 2021 Gold Somalian Elephant to your cart today!
The first Somalian Elephant 1 oz Gold coin was first issued in 2010. The elephant coin is part of the African Wildlife series and has gained popularity every year with investors and collectors alike. The design of the reverse changes every year on this bullion coin. The design always includes the elephant but is depicted in a variety of scenes and also can include multiple elephants in the design. The design changes make year of issue unique.
Bavarian State Mint
The Bavarian State mint is the oldest company in Munch, over 850 years old. The mint has a reputation for minting quality circulation coins and collector coins. The mint continues to rely on new methods and technologies, both in production and in the implementation of quality controls to be one of the finest mints.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review