- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
For centuries, the highly intelligent and social species has been feared and unfairly maligned as the villain in children’s stories. Yet it is that same hunting instinct that makes the elusive wolf an essential part of its ecosystem, where it helps maintain the balance between flora and fauna, predator and prey.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 4,500 coins.
- Coin comes inside a mint-issued clamshell box with certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Features the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II by Susanna Blunt.
- Reverse: The circular reverse design by Claude Thivierge features a contrasting “yin and yang”-like representation of the gray wolf (Canis lupus). Two wolves are positioned chin-to-chin to illustrate the tight social bonds that exist between pack members and each wolf has fixed its gaze on the viewer. Gold and black rhodium plating perfectly splits this engraved image into two opposite but complementary halves.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your 2021 Black and Gold: The Canadian Grey Wolf coin with some white cotton gloves.
The perfect follow-up to the 2019 Black and Gold: The Canadian Horse coin! Add this brilliant Silver Gold and Black Canadian Grey Wolf coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:Los Angeles, CA
Date:Aug 28, 2021
Posted By:Christian Lady 777
Date:Aug 18, 2021
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.