Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 10 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Encapsulated and presented in a Royal Canadian Mint-branded black clamshell with a black beauty box.
- Limited mintage of 800 coins.
- Obverse: F
- Reverse: Designed by Canadian artist Michelle Grant featuring a leaf arrangement representing the 10 Canadian maple (Acer) species (clockwise): mountain (A. spicatum), red (A. rubrum), striped (A. pensylvanicum), Manitoba (A. negundo), Douglas (A. glabrum), sugar (A. saccharum), big leaf (A. macrophyllum), silver (A. saccharinum), black (A. nigrum) and vine (A. circinatum). Red enamel highlights the sugar maple leaf at the center; selective frosting adds a touch of white to the ribbon, bow and banner, which bears the dates “1921-2021” to commemorate the 100th anniversary of Canada’s national colors (red and white).
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Protect your Silver in storage from the adverse effects of moisture in the air by adding these silica gel packets to your order.
Add this Silver $100 10 oz Our National Colors coin to your cart today!
The Royal Canadian Mint
Since 1908, the Royal Canadian Mint has been a world leader in producing high-quality coins. They are most well known for the Silver and Gold Maple Leaf coins, but they have also produced numerous award-winning coins and are one of the most innovative mints in the world. The RCM releases new, high-quality coins every month. Browse new and upcoming Royal Canadian Mint products frequently to see updates.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.