|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Spanish Empire. Viceroyality of New Spain. 8 Reales. .7854 actual Silver weight.
- Struck at the Mexico City Mint.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-64 condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Depicted is the Spanish monarch, Ferdinand VII.
- Reverse: Crowned shield flanked by pillars with a banner.
Protect and display your Mexico Silver 8 Reales coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 8 Reales of Ferdinand VII to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Mo - Mexico City|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.