|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This Silver Cob is a recovery piece from the Rooswijk, an EITCo. ship which sank in a severe storm off the coast of England in 1740. The wreck was discovered off Goodwin Sands in Kent in 2004 by an amateur diver.
- Silver 8 Reales Silver Cob 8 reales. 22.59 grams. Philip V.
- NGC has attributed this piece as a genuine recovery coin from the Rooswijk.
- This coin displays shipwreck effect and is an exceptionally well preserved recovery piece.
- Reverse: Arms of the house of Habsburg showing all constituent realms.
- Obverse: Arms of Castille and Leon.
Showcase your certified Shipwreck coin by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this historic treasure coin to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.