|Volume Discount Pricing|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 1.0109 oz of Gold.
- PCGS encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- APMEXclusive® Gold prospector label.
- Comes housed in a Black Wooden Glass-Top Slab Storage Box.
- Gold Dust certified by PCGS as being from the historic Sacramento Assayer Hoard.
- Liberty Obverse: This design features Lady Liberty facing left, wearing a pearl crown inscribed with "Liberty." The year of mintage is also inscribed across the bottom.
- Liberty Reverse: Modeled after the Great Seal of the United States, with "United States of America" above and the face value below.
- Designed by James Barton Longacre and minted from 1850-1907.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia, Denver or San Francisco.
PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Brilliant Uncirculated Mint State condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $20 Gold Double Eagle Prospector Set to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.