Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of only 340 coins.
- Comes in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the back of the puzzle pieces of the artwork and the missing portion from the front highlighted in color. Included are inscriptions for the country of issue, artist, name of the coin, face value and year of issue.
- Reverse: Features a colorful version of the painting Lady Godiva by John Collier. The image is made up of 340 individual jigsaw puzzle pieces. These are not separate pieces but the coin is minted to depict all 340 pieces.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Cameroon government.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Who doesn't love a jigsaw puzzle? Add this Antique Silver Lady Godiva coin to your cart today!
John Collier painted Lady Godiva in 1897. The painting depicts the well-known ride through Coventry, England by Lady Godiva. The painting is his most famous work which depicts a nude woman on horse back.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in different sizes, shapes and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content but also for their unique designs, sizes and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.