Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Mintage of only 175 coins.
- Comes housed in a red box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Contains 8 grams (.23791 oz) of .925 fine Silver.
- Obverse: Displays an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II exclusive to Pobjoy Mint.
- Reverse: Features a colored Blue Surgeon Fish, also known as the Powder Blue Tang.
- Guaranteed by the British government.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 2021 BIOT Silver Proof 50p Sea Creatures Blue Surgeon Fish coin to your cart today!
Pobjoy Mint is a privately held company in Surrey, England that was founded in 1965 by Derek Pobjoy. Today, it continues to be a family ran business and a leader in the manufacturer of legal tender coins for British Overseas Territories. As a private mint, they also produce medals, medallions, official regalla (royal crowns and scepters), tokens, and a wide range of numismatic coins. Also, Pobjoy is known for developing the first man-made precious metals called Virenium®. Additionally, Pobjoy is the only mint that has perfected the manufacturing of colored Titanium coinage in the world!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.