As low as $99.99 per coin over spot
|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
|1 - 9||$1,895.39||$1,904.91||$1,974.36|
|10 - 19||$1,890.39||$1,899.89||$1,969.16|
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Impressive to behold, the emu is the largest native bird in Australia. Fittingly so, it is featured on this .9999 fine Gold coin.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Packaged in a protective plastic capsule.
- Obverse: Bears the Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the face value, year-date, weight and fineness.
- Reverse: Depicts two Australian Emus resting near a body of water in the Australian Outback. The design also includes the description "Australian Emu", The Perth Mint's "P" mint mark, the year date, weight, and purity.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government.
Protect your 2021 Australian Gold Emu from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Enhance your portfolio by adding this 1 oz Gold Australian Emu coin to your cart today!
The Australian Emu is a large flightless bird that can trot great distances. Although emus have feathers, they cannot fly because their wings are too small. Emus are found throughout Australia in almost all habitat types and they feed mainly on grass flowers, seeds and insects. The emu is the second-largest living bird by height, after the ostrich. The Perth Mint has released a bullion series featuring this unique animal in both Gold and Silver. The 2021 release is the fourth release of this series.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion & collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan & Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo & Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar & Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.