- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 3 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of only 911 coins.
- Comes in a frame box in the original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Depicts the silhouette of two firefighters next to the twin towers, below is the inscription "ONLY THE BRAVE ARE FREE". Also featured is the portrait of Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank-Broadley surrounded by the name of the ruler, the issuing nation, the denomination, and the 2021 year-date.
- Reverse: Features a close-up image of a firefighter in stunning colorized Ultra High Relief, set against a polished honeycomb pattern. The number 343 on the firefighters helmet honors the number of firefighters that were lost in the twin towers on 9/11.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
You don't want to miss out on this special coin. Add this unique numismatic Silver coin to your cart today!
Real Heroes Series
This series honors individuals who have dedicated their passion, skills, and lives to their jobs. The series began with the release of the Silver Fighter Pilot, which sold out in record time warranting a second release in three amazing elite versions. This years release honors the Firefighter in four stunning versions.
CIT Silver Coins
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces Silver coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.