- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- High denomination note seldom used in circulation.
- Certified and graded XF-40 by PMG.
- Julian/Morganthau signatures—Friedberg #2211-L.
- Designated by PMG as Light Green Seal.
- Face: President Grover Cleveland with "Federal Reserve Note" above and "One Thousand Dollars" below.
- Back: "The United States of America" surrounded by the denomination.
The rare occasions for private use of this high denomination bill could be for a large transaction, such as a down payment on a house. Add this great collectors item to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.