- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 grams of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes laminated and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 3,000 pieces.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the issue of country, face value, Silver content and the mintage.
- Reverse: Features a colorful image of Mr. Bean and My dearest Teddy. Inscriptions include "Long Live the Bean!", Mr Bean's signature, and year of issue.
- Sovereign note backed by the Cook Islands government.
The incredibly thin and flexible Silver sheets and authentic patterns create an exceptional numismatic collectible. Add this Mr. Bean Silver Note to your cart today!
Handle your notes with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This British sitcom stars Rowan Atkinson and features him as the title character. The first broadcast on television was on January 1, 1990 and the show ended on December 15, 1995. Mr. Bean is described as "a child in a grown man's body" according to Atkinson.
Find Unique Silver Coins at APMEX
In addition to the most popular Silver coins on the market, APMEX also carries more unique Silver pieces - ideal for collectors looking for the perfect new addition to their collection. These eclectic Silver items range in different sizes, shapes and feature an array of stunning designs. These products are special not only because of their Precious Metal content but also for their unique designs, sizes and subject matter. If you are looking for a niche addition to your collection, find it at APMEX
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.