Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the Mint State-69 grade of the coin.
- First Strike designation guarantees these coins were received within the first 30 days of release from the Mint.
- Obverse: Features the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II surrounded by the country and face value.
- Reverse: Displays Mickey Mouse and Goofy. Also included is the metal content, purity and Disney copyright for further authentication.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Niue government.
Protect and preserve your graded Silver Mickey & Goofy coin in style by adding a gift box to your order.
Collect one of Disney's oldest friendships! Add this MS-69 graded 1 oz Silver Mickey & Goofy coin to your cart today!
Disney and Goofy
Goofy first appeared in 1932 as Dippy Dawg in the cartoon short Mickey's Revue. Originally appearing older than he does today, Goofy was later redesigned by Disney to his present form where he made frequent excursions with his two pals Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck. Originally voiced by Pinto Colvig, Goofy's clumsy mannerisms and iconic "ah-hyuck!" were said to have been influenced by a "ginny, half-backed village nitwit" that Colvig knew from Jacksonville, Oregon, his hometown.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.