- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Coins will be delivered in a protective capsule.
- Obverse: Features a Ursus Spelaeus, Cave Bear. Next to the face is a close-up image of part of the paw. Above the Cave Bear is the series name, coin name and year of issue. Fineness and weight are below the image.
- Reverse: Depicts the Democratic Republic of Congo coat of arms and the denomination.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Republic of Congo government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
A high quality Brilliant Uncirculated coin to add to your collection. Add one of these Cave Bear coins to your collection today!
Ursus spelaeus (Cave Bear)
The cave bear is one of the most common Pleistocene mammals in the fossil records. Due to the number of cave bear fossils found it is believed that these bears regularly spent time in caves. .
Extinct Predator Series
The extinct predator series with the country of issue Democratic Republic of Congo has become a very popular collection for buyers. Some of the extinct predator series that have been depicted include the Titanoboa, Smilodon, Megalodon, and many more.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.