Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Learn more about the exciting Perth Swan Series today!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Limited mintage of only 188 coins worldwide.
- Comes packaged in a certified plastic holder from PCGS to guarantee and protect your coin's perfect PR-70 DCAM condition.
- Designated First Strike by PCGS ensuring your coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of release.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination and the 2021 year-date are depicted.
- Reverse: Portrays a swan gracefully floating on the surface of the water. The design includes the inscription "The 1 OZ 9999 Australian Gold Swan" and The Perth Mint's exclusive "P5" mint mark that signifies this coin is a part of the fifth annual swan release.
Protect your investments from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This swan is so lifelike that it appears to be ready to take flight off the coin itself. Add this spectacular, certified 1 oz High Relief Proof Gold Swan coin to your cart today!
The Perth Mint Swan
First launched in 2017, The Perth Mint Swan became an instant classic due to its limited mintage & unique design, with the first Silver coin selling out worldwide in less than two days. The series expanded to offer a Gold bullion coin, and both Gold Swan and Silver Swan Proof coins. Each year, the series features a new reverse design, depicting a graceful Swan. 2021 brings the fifth year of this popular series, and this year's design includes a "P5" Mint Mark to commemorate this anniversary.
Swans are often a symbol of love and fidelity due to their long-lasting monogamous relationships. Swans are almost entirely herbivorous, though they will eat small amounts of aquatic animals. There are around seven different species of swan found around the world. Swans are classified as a threatened species mostly due to hunting and habitat loss. Pollution is also a contributing factor.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion & collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan & Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo & Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar & Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.