- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 grams of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes laminated along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Low mintage of 5,000 pieces
- Obverse: Displays the Mongolian coat of arms along with the face value, Silver content and the mintage.
- Reverse: Features a tiger decorated with flowers with a graphic background along with the face value.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Mongolia government.
Handle your Silver note with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This special banknote shows wonderfully the contrast between the different silver finishes as well as the brilliant color that has been expertly applied. Add this Lunar Silver Note to your cart today!
The tiger is the third animal in the Chinese Zodiac. People born in the year of the Tiger are said to be friendly, brave, and competitive. Those born in 2022 belong to the Water element, which is based on Chinese Five elements.
CIT Silver Coins
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces Silver coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.