Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Low mintage of only 999 coins.
- Smartminting© used.
- Comes in a themed framed box in the original capsule with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays a profile portrait of Queen Elizabeth II by Ian Rank-Broadley surrounded by the issuing nation, the denomination, and the 2021 year-date.
- Reverse: Featured in high relief is an image of the Athenian Owl tetradrachm, renamed after the Greek goddess of wisdom. An image of a olive twig is next to the owl, standing for peace and was a symbol of the goddess Athena.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Cook Islands government.
Handle your coins with care by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
An historical design now available in ultra high relief. Add this 1 oz Silver Antique Athena's Owl coin to your cart today!
CIT Silver Coins
Coin Invest Trust (CIT), located in the small European country of Liechtenstein, produces Silver coins for countries around the world. Since its founding in 1970, this company has gained an outstanding worldwide reputation for its innovative and revolutionary coins of premium quality. Smartminting© technology, developed by CIT in 2016, pushes the boundaries of the standards in the commemorative coin industry. This technology enables CIT to strike coins in higher relief without the need for additional metal and can increase the surface area of a coin by as much as 183%.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.