|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Seleucid Kingdom.Silver Tetradrachm of Antiochus VII. 14.22 grams.
- Struck at Tyre. Year 181 (132/1 BC)
- NGC graded as Almost Uncirculated authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 5/5.
- Obverse: Diademed and draped bust of Antiochos VII to right.
- Reverse: Eagle, with palm frond behind, standing left on prow; to left, club surmounted by Tyre monogram.
Protect and display your Silver Tetradrachm in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this rare piece of history to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.