- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- 4 Reales recovered from the flagship of the which sank off the Little Bahamas Bank on January 4, 1656.
- This 4 Reales has been certified as a genuine shipwreck artifact recovered from the Maravillas.
- Obverse: Crowned arms of the house of Hapsburg.
- Reverse: Cross bisects the arms of Castille and Leon.
- Struck at the Potosi Mint in Bolivia.
Display your shipwreck Treasure coin in style by adding this attractive display box to your order.
Add this Genuine Spanish Treasure coin from the most famous treasure ship in history to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.