1872 Liberty Seated Dollar VG
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Though 1872 is one of the more common dates, this Silver Dollar still receives high demand for its age and historic value.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- Individual coins come in protective packaging.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty seated holding a pole with a liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle perched on a branch holding 3 arrows, with a shield on its chest.
Protect and display your Liberty Seated Dollar by adding a protective plastic capsule to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1872 Liberty Seated Silver Dollar to your cart today!
Though 1872 is one of the more common dates, this Silver Dollar still receives high demand for its age and historic value. The Liberty Seated Dollar was minted from 1840 to 1873. Seated Liberty Silver Dollars were primarily minted in Philadelphia, although there are 12 different branch mint issues. This Silver Dollar includes the motto "In God We Trust" used on Liberty Seated Dollars dating from 1966.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.