- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of 888 coins worldwide!
- Packaged individually in a display case, with a numbered certificate of authenticity and outer box.
- Obverse: The Jody Clark likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination and the 2021 year-date.
- Reverse: Features a Pixiu pair sitting upon a mound of ancient Chinese coins. One grasps a ball while the other grasps a Pixiu cub. The design also includes a stylized patters and The Perth Mint's traditional "P" mint mark.
- Sovereign coin backed up the Australian government.
Protect your capsules from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this spectacular 2021-P 2 oz Silver Antiqued Double Pixiu coin to your cart today!
Perth Guardian Lions (Double Pixiu)
The Perth Mint has released a coin series featuring Chinese Myths and Legends. The Double Pixiu coin in the series features two Guardian Lions, also known as the Double Pixiu, in an Antiqued Silver finish. The Pixiu is a mythological creature resembling a winged lion, featuring the head of a dragon and the body of a lion. The Double Pixiu is said to crave Gold, Silver, and jewels, attracting wealth, and statues are frequently used in feng-shui. Traditionally, the Pixiu is displayed in pairs, and is a symbol found in ancient Chinese art and architecture. When displayed in pairs, the Pixiu symbolizes both the male in the species, which is said to guard wealth, and female, which is thought to ward off evil. This Silver Double Pixiu coin contains 2 ounces of .9999 fine Silver, with an Antiqued finish. Struck by The Perth Mint from 2 oz of .9999 fine Silver, the coin is issued as legal tender under the Australian Currency Act of 1965.
The Perth Mint
Located along the Swan River, The Perth Mint is Australia's oldest operating mint and throughout its rich history, the name has become synonymous with some of the highest standard of bullion & collectible products. Along with the Gold Swan & Silver Swan series, some of The Perth Mint's most well known coin programs include the Gold Kangaroo & Silver Kangaroo, Koala, Gold Lunar & Silver Lunar and the Silver Kookaburra programs along with a wide variety of Specialty Bullion releases.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.