- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains .7874 oz of Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Just under 4.5 million coins were struck.
- Obverse: Features Lady Liberty seated upon a bale of merchandise, with a foundation of “In God We Trust,” with a ribbon in her left hand and a bundle of wheat behind her. Liberty holds an olive branch in her right hand, and thirteen stars fan out from Liberty’s head.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with its wings outstretched clutching three arrows and an olive branch.
- Features the San Francisco Mint's “S” mintmark just above the denomination.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this 1875-S Trade Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review