- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Leopards are graceful and powerful big cats closely related to lions, tigers and jaguars. The leopard is so strong and comfortable in trees that it often hauls its prey into the branches.
- Contains 32.15 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Mintage of 100 coins worldwide.
- The African Wildlife series, depicting an Elephant, has been popular for 15 years and this addition to the series will be no different.
- All coins come in box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Displays the Somalian Coat of Arms and the date along with the face value of 100 shillings.
- Reverse: Features a leopard perched on a large tree branch staring straight ahead. In the background are several Acacia trees. the leopard is plated with Platinum.
- Minted at the Bavarian State Mint in Germany.
Leopards can hunt from trees, where their spotted coats allow them to blend with the leaves. This swift-footed cat graces the reverse of each coin with a design that changes annually, making it desirable by collectors. Protect and display your coin in style by adding an attractive presentation box to add to your order.
Add this 2021 1 kilo Special Edition Silver Somalian Leopard coin to your cart today!
The leopard coin is the second animal featured in the African Wildlife series and just like its counterpart, the elephant it has gained popularity every year with investors and collectors alike. The first year of issue for the leopard was 2018 and the design of the reverse changes every year on this bullion coin. The design always includes the leopard but is depicted in a variety of scenes and also can include multiple leopards in the design. The design changes make year of issue unique. The obverse depicts the coat of arms for Somalia.
Bavarian State Mint
The Bavarian State mint is the oldest company in Munch, over 850 years old. The mint has a reputation for minting quality circulation coins and collector coins. The mint continues to rely on new methods and technologies, both in production and in the implementation of quality controls to be one of the finest mints.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.