Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Complete set contains 1.9 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in an elegant woodgrain box crested with Mexico's "Winged Victory" Angel and protected by a white cardboard outer box. Comes with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse 1 oz: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Obverse Fractional: Features the National Seal of Mexico with the official name for Mexico in Spanish: “Estados Unidos Mexicanos”.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
You can protect your newest investment against moisture during storage with these silica gel packets.
This magnificent five-coin Proof Silver Libertad set is a popular choice not only because of its attractive design, but also its mintage at Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest mint in North America. Add this 2021 5-coin Proof Silver Mexican Libertad set to your cart today!
Mexican Silver Libertads
The Silver Libertad coins are produced at La Casa de Moneda de México, the oldest Mint in North America. These Silver coins have been introduced in different sizes and finishes, and this 2021 set includes five coins of the 2021 Silver Proof Libertads, the 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/10 oz, and 1/20 oz. The reverse of these beautiful Libertad coins tell the legend of two star-crossed lovers, princess Iztaccíhuatl and warrior Popocatépetl, turned into volcanoes by the Aztec gods, so they can finally be together.
Bank of Mexico
The Libertads are produced at La Casa de Moneda de Mexico (Mexican Mint), the oldest Mint in North America. It is also the national mint of Mexico, first established in 1535. The Bank of Mexico is Mexico's central bank, and is the Mexican Mint's largest client, producing both circulating coinage and currency for the country, as well as precious metal coins. The Mint is located in Mexico City.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.